The 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion LED. Flashlight (model DML808) provides bright illumination, versatility and convenience. The high-luminance single LED. Flashlight provides a full 200-Lumen of light and a sharp, round spotlight. Features include a beam adjustment from spot to flood and a 12-position pivoting head with positive stops from 60 to 110. When used with a fast-charging 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0 Ah battery (sold separately), the flashlight delivers up to 23-hours of continuous illumination on a single charge. The Flashlight can be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and 18-Volt LXT Compact Lithium-Ion batteries. Added features include aluminum flashlight head for increased durability and a metal hang-hook. The flashlight has a slim, compact design at 11-3/4 in. L and weighs only 2.5 lbs. (with 18-Volt LXT battery, sold separately), its part of Makita expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion system, the worlds largest cordless tool system powered by 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- High-luminance single LED flashlight provides 200 Lumens
- Beam adjustment from spot to flood by simply rotating the focusing ring
- Aluminum flashlight head design for increased durability
- Metal hang hook is convenient and job site durable
- Multi-faceted reflector controls the direction and spread of the light
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 11-3/4 in. L
- LED and provides a sharp, round spotlight
- Weighs only 2.5 lbs. with battery (battery and charger not included)
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Ideal addition to any toolbox or workshop
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.