Makita’s 7.2-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Driver-Drill Kit with Auto-Stop Clutch delivers convenience and precision drilling and driving power to torque-specific assembly applications. The DF012DSE combines the ultra-compact design of a cordless screwdriver with 21 clutch settings and an auto-stop clutch for extra fastening control. The DF012DSE is powered by a Makita-built motor that delivers 71 in. lbs. of Max Torque in drilling mode. The 2-speed gear selection offers 200 RPM and 650 RPM for low or high speed applications. The 21 clutch settings offer a range of fastening torque, from 32 in. lbs. in clutch setting #1 to 50 in. lbs. in #21. For added precision and control, the auto-stop clutch shuts off the tool when the clutch disengages and helps prevent over-driving on the fastener. For extra versatility, the tool will operate in straight or pistol grip positions.
- Makita-built motor delivers 71 in. lbs. of max torque in a compact design
- Built-in LED light flashes when it is time to recharge the battery
- 2-speed design (200 RPM and 650 RPM) for high or low torque applications
- Operates in straight or pistol grip positions
- 21 clutch settings and drill mode for added fastening control (fastening torque range: 32-50 in. lbs.)
- Auto-stop clutch: tool shuts off when clutch disengages for extra fastening control and prevents overdriving the fastener
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Convenient 1/4 in. hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita 7.2-Volt lithium-ion battery provides longer run time and lower self-discharge
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.