The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion battery charges faster and works longer than standard lithium-ion batteries, giving you and your cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity to take on the most demanding applications. The Makita 6.0 Ah battery, model BL1860B, combines more run time with a category-leading charge time of only 55 minutes so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For added convenience, it also features an on-board LED charge level indicator to monitor battery charge. The 18-Volt LXT 6.0 Ah battery is compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so they are ready for use even after long periods of storage. The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately) is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during the charging process to monitor current, voltage and temperature. This advanced charging technology helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created STAR Protection Computer Controls. STAR Protection is communication technology that allows the tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. Note that model BL1860B-2 is a 2-pack and includes two 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion 6.0 Ah batteries.
- Integrated LED battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- Provides up to 2X more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- Reaches full charge in 55 minutes or less
- Compatible only with star protection tools, indicated by the star symbol and/or yellow battery receiver under the tool
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4F/-20C)
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
- 16 contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications
- Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
- Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion is the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18-Volt lithium-ion slide-style battery
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (charger not included)
- 3-year limited warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.