The Makita 5-7/8 in. 33T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Saw Blade is the ideal accessory for Makita Cordless Metal or General Purpose Saws (sold separately). Max Efficiency accessories are engineered to deliver optimal run times and performance. Get up to 55% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades. The Max Efficiency Saw Blade has an ultra-thin kerf design that provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss. Featuring special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face w/Raker) carbide tips, the saw blade can provide smoother and faster cuts. The blade is expertly tensioned for precision and true cutting. It is ideal for cutting pipe, angle iron, channel and more.
- Up to 55% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Up to 65% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- Ultra-Thin 0.043 in. kerf reduces the load put on the tool
- For cutting pipe, angle iron, channel, and more
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
There are no reviews yet.