The Makita 1-1/4 in. Starlock Plunge Blade is engineered for flush cutting wooden components like dowels and tenons to length or when installing case and base molding. It is ideal for plunging into soft wood, laminated floors, and drywall. The blade can be used for plunge-cutting when installing vents on wood floors. The blade features an ultra-thin 0.55 in. kerf and is made of high carbon steel for more aggressive cutting. The Starlock Interface provides maximum performance and is compatible with most oscillating multi-tools (sold separately).
- For plunge-cuts in soft and hard woods when installing vents on wood floors
- For use flush cutting wood when installing case and base molding
- For flush cutting wooden components like dowels and tenons to length
- High carbon steel construction for more aggressive cutting
- Ultra-Thin 0.05 in. kerf
- Starlock Interface for maximum performance
- Compatible with most oscillating multi-tools
There are no reviews yet.