The Makita 6-1/2 in. 25T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Ultra-Thin Kerf Circular Saw Blade is engineered for use with cordless circular saws, and is ideal for a full range of wood cutting applications. The ultra-thin kerf design (only 0.055 in.) and specially engineered blade teeth assist in reducing the load put on the tool while cutting. In addition, the reduced swing width allows for smoother material removal with less cutting resistance. The result is increased cutting efficiency and up to 25% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades. The high grade Tungsten Carbide tips are engineered for improved durability and longer blade life, and the special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face with Raker) carbide tips provide smoother and faster cuts. This saw blade is for use with 6-1/2 Cordless Circular Saws with 5/8 arbor (models XSS01Z and XSH03M, sold separately).
- Up to 25% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Ultra-Thin 0.055 in. kerf reduces the load put on the tool
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
- Special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face w/Raker) carbide tips provide smoother and faster cuts
- Blade coating provides reduced pitch build-up for smoother cuts
- Specially engineered teeth assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting
- Reduced swing width allow for smoother material removal with less cutting resistance
- Top bevel angle designed with a sharp 23 tip which provides a smoother cut
- For use with 6-1/2 in. Cordless Circular Saws with 5/8 in. arbor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.