Many contractors are turning to plunge circular saws with rail systems as a more portable option to table saws for breaking down sheet goods and other cutting applications. For easy transport and storage of 55 in. Makita guide rails (sold separately), the 57-1/2 in. Protective Guide Rail Bag is an ideal accessory. It is made of tear-resistant and water repellant material and accommodates two 55 in. Makita guide rails. It includes a pocket for extra storage space and an adjustable hook and loop straps to secure the guide rails in place. The shoulder strap system has quick release buckles for added convenience, with a large zipper pull for easy opening and closing.
- Made of tear resistant and water repellent material
- Accommodates two 55 in. Makita guide rails
- Pocket for extra storage space
- Adjustable hook and loop straps to secure the guide rails
- Reinforced handle for durability
- Shoulder strap system with quick release buckles
- Large zipper pull for easy opening and closing even while wearing gloves