The Makita 2-1/2 in. Siding Coil Nailer combines rugged construction with ease-of-use features for improved performance. The Makita 2-1/2 in. Siding Coil Nailer accepts 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. nails (.080 – .099 shank diameter) with a 300-400 magazine capacity and an easy-loading canister with nail size adjustment. The Makita 2-1/2 in. Siding Coil Nailer has a 3-mode selector switch (contact, sequential, lock) that is engineered for increased user control and convenience. Additional features include a “tool-less” depth adjustment with 9 depth settings and sharp spurs that grip the wood for increased control at an angle.
- Tool-less depth adjustment with 9 settings
- Tool-less depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- 3-mode selector switch (contact, sequential, lock) allows user control over nailing options
- Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Easy-loading canister with nail size adjustment provides maximum versatility
- Rubber bumpers protect work surface
- Smooth nose tip prevents scratching
- Rubber grip for comfortable handling
- Silent sheet reduces noise when disconnecting coupler
- 3-year limited warranty
- Includes: hex wrench (783202-0), pneumatic nailer oil (181434-7), tool case (824490-1), safety goggles (191687-A)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.