The Makita 56T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade is the ideal accessory for the Makita 6-1/2 in. Plunge Circular Saw (model XPS01, sold separately). With the XPS01, the A-99976 is an ideal blade for cutting aluminum applications. The Blade features high-grade carbide tips for improved durability, and is engineered for smoother cutting.
- For cutting aluminum with Makita 6-1/2 in. cordless plunge circular saw
- High-grade carbide tips for durability
- Laser cut slots for quieter cutting and less vibration
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Engineered for smoother cutting
- For precision cutting
- Advanced design for precision cutting and long life