The Makita 5-3/8 in. Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade has an efficient 16 tooth design. The ultra-thin kerf creates less drag on the motor and minimizes material lost and the carbide tooth design is engineered for quality cuts and longer life. For use with Makita BSS501 cordless circular saw.
- Japanese ultra-thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Carbide tooth design for quality cuts and longer life
- Specially designed for cordless saws to permit more cuts per charge
- For use with Makita BSS501 cordless circular saw