Get the strength you need to make cuts in masonry materials with the Pressurized Water Tank. This water tank is crafted for use with gas-power cuts and a wet-use diamond blade. Its large 2.6-gal. capacity means less time refilling and reduces downtime. Durable, lightweight polycarbonate design adds service life to the water tank for lasting use.
- Provides pressurized water when a standard hose or hose bib is not available
- Helps control dust while making cuts
- 2.6 Gal. capacity for less downtime
- Easy to operate hand pump
- Provides 44 PSI to 74 PSI or 3 to 5 atmospheres of pressure
- Pop up indicator tells you when you have adequate pressure
- Durable, lightweight poly-carbonate construction
- Mountable base provides increased stability
- Connects directly to water supply kits using the quick-release coupling on Makita gas power cutters
- Additional nozzle allows water to mist or spray
- For use cutting masonry product with a gas power cut equipped with a wet use diamond blade
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.