Makita’s 1-1/8 in. x 21 in. Belt Sander (model 9031) combines speed and a compact design with ease-of-use features for sanding in confined spaces. The 9031 is ideal for detail work including fine carpentry and furniture making, featuring a 5 Amp motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The variable speed control dial allows the user to match the speed (656-3280 ft./min.) to the application to suit a variety of jobs. Designed for smooth, reliable operation, the 9031 is also engineered with ball-bearing construction for a longer tool life.
- Includes 2 abrasive belts, 40-grit (742301-7); 2 abrasive belts, 60-grit (742302-5); 2 abrasive belts, 80-grit (742303-3); 2 abrasive belts, 100-grit (742304-1); 2 abrasive belts, 120-grit (742305-9)
- Compact and lightweight (4.6 lbs.) with excellent maneuverability for close-quarters work
- Ball and needle bearing construction for smooth operation and long tool life
- Narrow belt and exposed front pulley for use in close quarters or on irregular shapes
- Multi-position side handle for easy and comfortable operation
- Lock-on button enables continuous operation
- Connects to dust collector for a cleaner work environment
- Variable speed control dial (656-3280 ft./minutes) enables user to match the speed to the application
- 1-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.