Makita Portable Band Saw Blades featuring bi-metal construction last longer than carbon blades for added user convenience and value. They make clean, quick cuts in a wide variety of applications including cutting all thread, rebar, pipe and channel. These blades are for use cutting a wide variety of materials including steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Bi-metal construction for longer life than carbon blades
- 18-teeth per in. configuration ideal for cutting in materials up to 1/4 in. thick
- Makes clean, quick cuts in a variety of ferrous and non ferrous metals
- Great for cutting a wide variety of materials including rebar, pipe, all thread and channel
- For use with Makita 2107 portable band saw as well as competitor 44-7/8 in. portable band saws