The Makita 5 Dry Masonry Saw is a powerful dry-cutting solution for tile, masonry and concrete. It combines a powerful 13 Amp motor with a dust extraction port for improved dust extraction. The 4100KB will cut up to 1-9/16 in. at 90°, and accepts contour blades for increased versatility in radius cutting applications. For added convenience, the saw attaches to an optional guide rail (#198673-2, sold separately) for improved cutting accuracy. Additional features include 1-3/8 dust extraction port that swivels 360° degrees, dust-protected trigger, and lock-on button for continuous operation.
- Powerful 13 Amp motor delivers 12,200 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Transparent upper guard dust cover for increased visibility
- High depth of cut capacity up to 1-9/16 in. at 90°
- Accepts contour blades for increased versatility in radius cutting applications
- Saw attaches to optional guide rail with guide rail adapter (#198673-2) to provide straight and accurate cutting
- 1-3/8 in. (38 mm) dust extraction port swivels 360° for convenient operation
- Lock-off button for user convenience
- Large rubberized depth gauge lever for easy adjustment
- Large top handle design for increased comfort
- Dust protected trigger switch helps prevent dust contamination for longer tool life
- Double insulated 8.2 ft. power cord
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.