Specifications and Dimensions Length = 10 in., O.D. = 2.5 in., 1/4 in. Fitting Weight: 0.7 lbs. Why spring, Located in Alpharetta, Georgia for over a decade, spring Water Systems LLC is a family owned company specializing in reverse osmosis water filtration systems. Our products include residential and commercial reverse osmosis (RO) systems, whole house water systems, ultrafiltration systems, shower, faucet, and counter top filters, filter cartridges and housings, RO coolers, and kitchen faucets and fittings. Our aim is to make high quality drinking water accessible for all households. With affordable pricing, solid quality, prompt delivery, and top notch customer service, we hope to assist in bringing you great water for years to come.
- High-quality 10 in. x 2 in. post carbon filter replacement cartridge
- Used as the 5th stage on ISPRING RO systems, it can also be used for refrigerators, ice makers, coffee machines, water coolers and more
- Removes chlorine, tastes, and odors to improve the quality of your drinking water
- Individually wrapped to preserve freshness. 1/4 in. connections
- Depending on your water usage and quality, it should be replaced about every 12 months