The Husky 3/4 in. drive Round Head Ratchet is manufactured from alloy Steel for maximum strength and a lifetime of heavy-duty use. The 24-tooth ratchet head features a push button release for quickly and easily changing out sockets. The tools’ knurled handled helps to provide a more secure grip when torque is being applied.
- Push bottom on head of ratchet to release the socket
- Knurled surfaces on handle improves gripping
- 24-tooth ratchet gives you the strength to remove larger fasteners
- Works with Husky 3/4 in. drive sockets
- Do not use with a cheater bar or pipe
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Husky mechanics hand tools are guaranteed forever; if your Husky hand tool ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it free of charge