The Hilti 7-1/4 in. 24-teeth construction wood blade (10-piece) is a high performing circular saw blade. These blades are designed to rip through wood to help you complete your woodworking projects. This premium circular saw blade is ideal for wood framing, offering more cuts per battery charge in cordless cutting. Outperform the competition when you buy your 10-pack of Hilti construction wood blades.
- Package includes (10) Hilti 24-teeth construction wood blades
- 0.047 in. blade thickness
- Laser fused carbide teeth and ultra thin kerf for longer life and smooth cuts
- Maximum 8300 RPM
- Carbide tipped blade
- 7-1/4 in. Dia x 5/8 in. arbor with UDM and 0.069 in. kerf
- Stick resistant coating to reduce friction
- Maximum cutting depth 2-5/8 in.